Doctor Brian continues his discussion with the members of Courage My Love and their parents about the support that allowed them to pursue their dream of becoming professional musicians.
- Dealing with concerns about safety, and how the band members protect one another
- Sibling rivalry, and preventing rivalry within the band
- How they found a balance between schoolwork and music
- Coping with negative reviews and online comments
- Developing the confidence to perform in front of an audience
For family and psychology news, visit familyanatomy.com.